Justice L Abai of the State High Court, Aba, Abia State on May 22, 2013 convicted and sentenced one Oko Ogburu Urum to three years imprisonment for stealing.
Chritopher Chijoke Dara and his company, Chris Press Commercial Limited were on Tuesday May 21, 2013 arraigned before Justice Farouq Lawal of Kano State High Court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on one count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday May 21, 2013 arraigned one Fadamijo Omotayo, before Justice R.I. Ahiakwo of the State High Court, Port Harcourt on one count charge bordering on Stealing
- EFCC Docks Emmanuel Ayoola for N8m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Monday Agha for Contract Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Fraudster For Forgery
- EFCC Arraigns Two Bankers for N16m Fraud
- EFCC Docks Man For N10m Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Kenneth Agbande For N8.5m Land Scam
- DUD CHEQUE: EFCC ARRAIGNS AHMED ECHODA
- Police Pension Scam: Court to Rule on John Yusufu’s Application to Quash Charge June 20
- EFCC DECLARES SYLVANUS OKOH WANTED
- N25 Bn Fraud: Goje’s Alleged Accomplice Denies Own Statement