The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday November 21, 2013 arraigned one Raymond Okemo before Justice H. A Nganjiwa of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt on a 3-count charge bordering on obtaining by false pretence and issuance of dud cheque.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday November 21, 2013 arraigned the duo of Emmanuel Osita Okereke and Ishmael Chinyere Nwogu before Justice J. Y. Tukur of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Apo on a six count charge bordering on personation, forgery and criminal conspiracy to obtain the sum of N1,145,000 (one million, one hundred and forty five thousand naira) for employment into National Task Force.
The former acting director of the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU), Ms Juliet Ibebaku has been re-deployed to the legal directorate of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). Ms Julliet Ibekaku who has since resumed at her new duty post had previously served in the external cooperation Unit and the Training and Research Institute (Now EFCC Academy) before her redeployment to the NFIU. Mr. Francis Usani formerly of the Legal Directorate of the Commission has been posted to head the NFIU in acting capacity. Mr. Usani is a veteran prosecutor and seasoned lawyer, having been part of the prosecution team that has prosecuted money laundering and other grand corruption cases.
- EFCC Arraigns Ascot’s Chief Executive for Tax and Pension Fraud
- EFCC to Arraign Fake National Task Force Coordinator
- No Armed Siege On NFIU
- EFCC Arraigns Man for Forgery of Crude Oil Export Documents
- EFCC To Arraign Rev. David Kim Pam for N40.2m Scam in Jos
- N2.055bn Scam: EFCC Arraigns Four for Defrauding Union Bank
- Sureties Bag 8 Years Jail Term for Forgery
- EFCC Arraigns Banker for N10m Fraud
- N7m Fraud: Ex-LG Chairman Bags Six Months Jail Term
- N9.7m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Fake Petroleum Dealer