Steve Judd, a Briton and his company, Ascot Flowlines Limited, (formerly Willbros Nigeria Limited) were today arraigned before Justice H.A Nganjiwa of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt on a 41-count charge bordering on stealing, diversion and obtaining money under false pretence by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, will on Thursday November, 21, 2013 arraign the duo of Emmanuel Osita Okereke and Ishmael Chinyere Nwogu at the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Apo on a six count charge bordering on personation, forgery and criminal conspiracy to obtain the sum of one million, one hundred and forty five thousand naira (N1, 145, 000) for employment into National Task Force.
The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has been drawn to a publication by a certain Johnson Ayorinde alleging a siege on the operations of the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit, NFIU. The Commission wishes to implore stakeholders and members of the public to disregard the publication which is patently false and intended to create confusion in the wake of the recent redeployment of the former acting director, Ms Juliet Ibekaku, an assistant director in the Commission.
- EFCC Arraigns Man for Forgery of Crude Oil Export Documents
- EFCC To Arraign Rev. David Kim Pam for N40.2m Scam in Jos
- N2.055bn Scam: EFCC Arraigns Four for Defrauding Union Bank
- Sureties Bag 8 Years Jail Term for Forgery
- EFCC Arraigns Banker for N10m Fraud
- N7m Fraud: Ex-LG Chairman Bags Six Months Jail Term
- N9.7m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Fake Petroleum Dealer
- Forgery: EFCC Arraigns Two Sureties
- Businessman Bags 4 Years Imprisonment for N1.49m ATM Scam
- Fraudster Arraigned for N30.7m Property Scam