The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 arraigned Salisu Liman (alias Zico), Isaiah Friday, Azaaior Samuel and Dan Asabe Ibrahim before Justice L.B Lawal-Akapo of a Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja, on a three count charge bordering on conspiracy to defraud, contrary to section 323 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, No.11, 2011; unauthorized access to computer contrary, to section 385 of the Criminal Law, Lagos State of Nigeria, No. 11, 2011 and stealing, contrary to section 285 (1) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, No. 11, 2011.
A Kano State High Court presided over by Justice Lawal Wada today November 18, 2013 convicted and sentenced Augustine Olayinka and Oke Anone to eight years imprisonment with option of N100, 000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) fine each.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, November 18, 2013 arraigned a banker, Chika Tony Odigbo before Justice D. Z. Senchi of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Abuja on one count charge bordering on obtaining money under false pretence.
- N7m Fraud: Ex-LG Chairman Bags Six Months Jail Term
- N9.7m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Fake Petroleum Dealer
- Forgery: EFCC Arraigns Two Sureties
- Businessman Bags 4 Years Imprisonment for N1.49m ATM Scam
- Fraudster Arraigned for N30.7m Property Scam
- N5.6bn Pension Scam: FORMER OYO STATE HEAD OF SERVICE, 11 OTHERS ARRAIGNED, REMANDED IN PRISON
- Biz Woman Docked for N4.08m Scam
- Fake EFCC operative Bags 15 Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Former Oyo State Head of Service, Others for N5.6Bn Pension Scam Nov. 7
- EFCC Arraigns Storekeeper for N8.5m Fraud