The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission today May 8, 2013, arraigned Dickson Ubi Effah and Ngozi Anthony before Justice Jude Okeke of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Maitama on 4-count charge of theft and misappropriation of funds.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, today (May 8, 2013) arrested the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva. He was picked up at his No. 3, Niger Street, Maitama, Abuja home. On arrival at the facility at about 10.00 am, the Commission's operatives were told that the ex-governor was not in town but they insisted on conducting a search on the house having obtained a warrant from the court.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, will on Thursday, May 9, 2013 arraign 14 suspected oil thieves before a Federal High Court, sitting in Maitama, Abuja on charges bordering on conspiracy and illegal oil bunkering.
- N4.7Bn Scam: COURT STRIKES OUT BABALAKIN’S APPLICATION
- Dud Cheque: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze Suspect’s Accounts
- Fraud: EFCC Docks ‘NATFORCE’ Officials
- N1.8Bn Scam: Defence Team’s Application Stalls Proceedings
- Provost and Bursar of Federal College of Agriculture Docked for Fraud
- $4,095 Scam: EFCC Insist Hembe And Azubogu Have Case To Answer
- Shun Corruption, Lamorde Charges Accountants
- Internet Scam: No More Adjournment, Judge Tells Accused Persons
- N36bn Fraud: Court Summons Rep Over Turaki’s Absence from Trial
- N1.4 Bn Subsidy Scam: You Must Face Trial, Court Tells Accused Persons