The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, on Tuesday, 13 November, 2012, arraigned six suspects at a Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja, before Justice Adebisi Akinlade, over N3.8million carrot seed scam. The six suspects: Dave Akanni Joel (alias Dave Bobby Mamello), David Omowunmi (alias Haastrup Ogedengbe), Oluwole Adegbite (alias James Tokunbo), Yusuf Adegoke (still at large), Oyebisi Olasukanmi (still at large) and Dr Ouldslimane (still at large) were arraigned on a five count charge bordering on intent to defraud and conspiracy to obtain money by false pretence from Rear Admiral B.J.C. Noshiri (Rtd).
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 arraigned one Etchie Joseph before Justice Adebisi Akinlade of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a three count charge for offences bordering on attempt to obtain money by false pretence and possession of fraudulent documents.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, 13 November 2012, arraigned one Adejugbe Anthony and his company, Tonique Oil Services Limited before Justice Lateefa Okunnu of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja, on a two count charge bordering on stealing and fraud.
- EFCC Arraigns Two Fuel Subsidy Suspects Over N963m Fraud
- Oil Theft: EFCC Arraigns 11 In Bayelsa
- N32.8Bn Police Pension Scam: COURT DISMISSES APPLICATION TO QUASH CHARGES
- EFCC DOCKS PASTOR OVER VISA SCAM
- Fuel Subsidy Scam: EFCC Arraigns Seven More Suspects
- Bank Fraud: EFCC ARRAIGNS OVIE ISRAEL
- Money Laundering: GOJE Absence Stalls Trial
- Money Laundering: EFCC Arrests Two With $238,858
- N9m Fraud: EFCC arraigns Polish woman
- MASS LITERACY: COURT TO RULE ON RE-ARRAIGNMENT OF OLAGUNJU, 10 OTHERS ON NOV 22: