The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arraigned Abubakar Sadiq Maigaskiya and Mustapha Buhari before Justice Dije Abdu Aboki of Kano High Court on 10- count charge of conspiracy and forgery. The third accused person, Haruna Dahiru Bindawa could not be arraigned due to ill-health while the fourth accused person, Tukur Hamisu Gwadabe is still at large.
The Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde has restated his commitment to the promotion of excellence. The Chairman who was represented by the Commission's Director of Organization Support (DOS), Mr. Bolaji Salami stated this while taking over a newly constructed office complex for the EFCC zonal office in Port Harcourt from the contractor.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC and the Nigerian Copyrights Commission, NCC, on Thursday April 18, 2013 signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU, to curb piracy and protect local intellectual property.
- Court Grants Nnamani Leave To Travel Abroad
- Fake Travel Agent Arraigned for N570, 000 Visa Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Two for N20m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N4.5m Dud Cheque
- N1.5Bn Subsidy Scam: PMS Imported Through Dead Vessel
- N18m Land Scam: EFCC Calls First Witness As Trial of Abubakar Audu’s Son Commences
- CORRUPTION IN CIVIL SERVICE: HEAD OF CIVIL SERVICE SEEKS EFCC’S INTERVENTION
- Goje’s Application For Stay of Proceedings Fails Again
- N134m Scam: EFCC Arraigns Three Fraudsters
- N20Bn Police Pension Scam: EFCC Arraigns Former Accountant, Six Others