The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, November 18, 2013 arraigned a banker, Chika Tony Odigbo before Justice D. Z. Senchi of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Abuja on one count charge bordering on obtaining money under false pretence.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, today, Wednesday 13, November 2013 recorded one more conviction as a Federal High Court sitting in Lokoja, Kogi State presided over by Justice I. E Ekwo sentenced one Mr. Enesi Jimoh, former chairman of Davi Local Government Council to six months imprisonment without an option of fine.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 arraigned one Abdullahi Kokari before Justice Lambo Akanbi of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt on a 15-count charge bordering on obtaining money under false pretence and forgery.
Abdullahi allegedly induced one Babagana Chiroma to pay the sum of nine million, seven hundred thousand naira (N9, 700, 000: 00) into separate bank accounts for the supply of sundry litres of petroleum products.
- Forgery: EFCC Arraigns Two Sureties
- Businessman Bags 4 Years Imprisonment for N1.49m ATM Scam
- Fraudster Arraigned for N30.7m Property Scam
- N5.6bn Pension Scam: FORMER OYO STATE HEAD OF SERVICE, 11 OTHERS ARRAIGNED, REMANDED IN PRISON
- Biz Woman Docked for N4.08m Scam
- Fake EFCC operative Bags 15 Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Former Oyo State Head of Service, Others for N5.6Bn Pension Scam Nov. 7
- EFCC Arraigns Storekeeper for N8.5m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Comptroller of Prisons for Sale of Exhibit
- Money Laundering: EFCC Arraigns Four Suspects in Katsina