The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on November 28, 2012, accused the presiding judge of the Federal High Court sitting in Lokoja, Kogi State, Justice I. E. Ekwo of condoning the antics of the duo of Gabriel Dauda and Albert Soje Adesina, former chairman of Ogori/Magongo Local Government Area of Kogi State and Commissioner for Agriculture, Kogi state respectively, designed to delay their prosecution.
A Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja and presided over by Justice Adebisi Akinlade on November 27, 2012, turned down the bail application of Oluwaseun Ogumbambo who is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on a 14 count charge bordering conspiracy, forgery and obtaining by false pretence.
A Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja and presided over by Justice Lateefa Okunnu, was on Tuesday, 27 November, 2012 told that a former managing director of FinBank Plc ( Now First City Monument Bank), Okey Nwosu and three other directors being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, used names of spurious customers of the bank to purchase shares worth N18billion from Springboard Limited. The three directors are: Dayo Famoroti, Danjuma Ocholi and Agnes Ebubedike.
- Ex-Gov Bafarawa: Judge admits documents in N15Bn Trial
- EFCC Docks Two Former Bankers Over N9.7m Fraud
- EFCC Re-Arraigns Ali, Three Others Over N4.5 Billion Fuel Subsidy Fraud
- N9M DUD CHEQUE: EFCC ARRAIGNS DANIEL EDET
- EFCC Arraigns Suspect Over N37m Fraud
- N1.4 Bn Fuel Subsidy Scam: You Must Face Trial, EFCC Tells Suspects:
- N4Bn Scam: Supreme Court Clears Road for Ex-Gov Abubakar Audu’s Trial
- Money Laundering: Court Jails Courier Over $286,400 Cash
- $15m Ibori Bribe: Court Dismisses Intervener’s Application
- EFCC RE-ARRAIGNS AYO FAYOSE