The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has declared one Sylvanus Enonche Okoh (alias Anthony Nwabueze, Okpoju Olofu, and General) wanted. The serial scammer who is standing trial before a Federal Capital Territory High Court, Abuja on a 6-count charge that borders on obtaining N16million under false pretence, is wanted for failure to attend his trial.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has urged Justice B.O. Quadri of the Federal High Court, Gombe, to discountenance the opposition of Sambo Muhammad Tumu to the admissibility of his statement which he claimed was obtained involuntarily.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on May 15, 2013 arraigned one Aminu Ibrahim Gaya before Justice Olasubo Olarenwaju Goodluck of the FCT High Court, Abuja on a four count charge bordering on forgery, conspiracy, and obtaining money under false pretence.
- EFCC Gets Order To Evacuate Stolen Crude Oil
- EFCC Arraigns Aliyu Bello, Abdullahi Omeiza for N1 billion Pension Scam
- Lamorde Task Professionals On Compliance With Money Laundering Laws
- EFCC Arraigns Businesswoman for N13m Contract Scam
- N.8m Scam: Man Arrested For Defrauding Blind Teacher
- EFCC Docks Microfinance Bank’s Legal Adviser
- EFCC to Collaborate with NBA’s Anti-Graft Commission
- EFCC Arraigns 14 Suspected Oil Thieves
- Court Convicts Two Bulk Cash Couriers Over $291, 205.00
- EFCC Docks Two Suspected Oil Thieves in Yenegoa